L LEStyle provides a personalized style consultation we call “Seasonal Overhaul.” Using the Capsule technique, LEStyle and Linda Edmonds will boost your wardrobe to the next level. Together we’ll shop for your “ Core Capsule” – the 9 key wardrobe essentials every women must have. We’ll then show you how to create up to 27 individual signature looks. We help edit and curate existing items in your wardrobe and we’ll even assist with finding a new home for your donated items.*
Ready to create your own “Grab and Go” wardrobe? Call and book a phone consultation today. LEStyle and Linda Edmonds: A full service boutique, refreshing your image “From the Crown on Down” .
Where We Work
Working with clients in Oakville, Burlington, Toronto, Hamilton and the GTA, Linda Edmonds is available for Corporate, Professional and Personal Style and Image Consulting. Located outside of the GTA? We’re happy to negotiate time and travel arrangements and any additional costs that may apply.
Whether you’re looking for a short consultation, wardrobe edits, hair styling and make-up appointments, or joint shopping excursions helping you find your “Core Capule” pieces, contact Professional Stylist Linda Edmonds today.
Who We Work With
We work with both women and men to help you look your best.
Let’s Make Magic Happen!
This session (2 hr minimum) includes:
- Personality, Lifestyle, and Workstyle Analysis
- For people who don’t require an audit or look board, a questionnaire will be provided for them to fill out, after we discuss what they’re looking for.
- Half day and Full day rate available.
- Stores determined on personal budget
- Shopping trips longer than 2 hours are charged by the half-hour
- If the distance is further than 40km, a fee per/km will apply
2020: Starting at $250
Online shopping quoted by the hour, and includes personality, lifestyle, and workstyle assessment, and custom designed visuals with links to items for shopping.
Personal Style Consultation
This comprehensive (2 hrs) style consultation includes:
- Lifestyle /Workstyle / Hairstyle Analysis
- Best Colour Compliments/Contrasts
- Fabric Choices, Patterns and Lines
- Facial Evaluation: face shape, defining features, and necklines
- Recommendations for hairstyles, hair colour, and design
- Makeup recommendations based on your colour values and features
- Body Evaluation: body shape, proportions, variations, clothing shapes to flatter your unique assets, what to avoid and how to camouflage, scale and how to use it to your advantage
- Business Casual/Business Professional dress code
- Social Dress Codes
- Personalized Style File: your own customized digital style board with an overview showing what to look for when building an outfit or adding to your wardrobe, including accessories, footwear, and jewellery
Wardrobe Audit & Planning
This 3hr wardrobe review includes:
- Personality/ Lifestyle/ Workstyle Analysis
Closet work including:
- What’s Working Now Breakdown
- Piece by Piece Assessment (Fit, Potential, Modification)
- Wardrobe Capsule Creation
- Wardrobe Gap Evaluation
- Shopping List for Future Purchases
- Mix and Match: using your clothes to evaluate some favourite pieces and how to make them work even better for you
- Closet Organization
- Wardrobe Review Board: A digital customized style board of styles and capsules to use as a reference and guideline
- Removal/Donation of Items
Travel Planning & Packing
This valuable service includes:
- Style required assessment
- Trip Itinerary Evaluation
- Online Research
- Closet Work Time
- Packing Assistance (if desired)
- Two hours of research and closet work are included. Further time charged by the half hour.
Special Day Styling
This special session depends on the needs of the client and will include:
- Style required assessment
- May include a Closet Inspiration Session, Personal Shopping, or Online Personal Shopping as desired
- Charged hourly (1 Hour Minimum)
2020: Starting at $150